Jotul F3CB on the way !

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thetooth

Aug 20, 2011
East Coast
Just ordered a Jotul F3CB . The dealer was having Jotul days this week so we saved 10% . We decided to go with the blue/black finish , stove will be installed in early October by the dealer .

Thanks for every one's help in my earlier post about the F3 or F400 . After talking to my Uncle ( he had a F400 installed last season ) and going over my existing fireplace dimensions we decided that the F3 was a better fit .

Looking forward to a toasty winter I will post some photos after the installation .

Congrats!

The wife and I are really looking forward to winter this year . My Uncle hooked me up with a cord and a half of cherry and I have about 2 cords left over from the fireplace that i have been cutting down to 17" or less to fit in the new stove .

Irene ( the recent hurricane ) blessed us with 2 cords of oak for the winter of 2013 .

It's a tough call with all the stove options out there . We think we made a good decision .

This site is a blessing with all the reviews and good info in previous threads .

I think you made a great purchase. I picked one up over the summer on Craigslist. I did not know it was b/b enamel until I went and looked at it. It is so easy to clean and the enamel is nice. After spending a few hours this past weekend sanding and painting my F-100 to sell, I wont miss the flat black anymore.

There is one or two other new F3 owners here this season. Stick around and let us know how you like it. There are some good posts under the search option for running the stove.

Status
Not open for further replies.