Jotul Nr. (No.?) 2 Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dezdan

Jan 17, 2011
NV
Howdy,

I have a Jotul Nr. 2 stove and was looking for any information about this stove. Year manufactured, location of manufacture, etc.

I actually own two of these stoves, one is a little more 'rustic' then the other and in need of a little more TLC. Both seem to be identical except one has an open grate at front and the other closed.

I was also wondering if there is an outfit producing replacement parts? Neither of these stoves has the front screen, so if I am unable to buy a replacement, I am looking to maybe make my own, but am having trouble finding any photos online of a Nr. 2 stove to get an idea how the original screen worked.

Currently both stoves are used only for outdoor heating and enjoyment on my patios.

Any help, tips or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
~Dan

Attachments

• 20110116-IMG_0717.jpg
    20110116-IMG_0717.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 428
It does appear similar to the Combifire series, though I could not find a Nr. 2 listed nor a stove matching mines appearance. Most of the Combifires appear to have three legs, mine has four. I take some better photos of the stove today and post them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.