Jotul Oslo air tube replacement

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are 3 10mm bolts holding the top plate down. Once they are removed you have 2 10 mm bolts holding the secondary manifold in place. Lift out and you are done. Side not, they will not sell just the tubes. They must be in a certain alinement so the whole manifold must be purchased. May I ask why they are being replaced?

Thanx, got it! This is for a customer, who says they're burned out. He used to have an old Defiant in there, and quite frankly I don't think the Oslo is enough stove. He's working it too hard? Haven't actually seen it yet.

THx again.

You could be right. It's not a common complaint. I would definitely look for other overfire damage.

Holy cow! The thing was torched! the draft control was stuck open, and they just kept running it!

Did it have the cast iron baffle or the skamol version? were there any cracks in the iron? Were any of the parts orange or red in color?

Status
Not open for further replies.