Jotul Oslo Secondary Burn Tubes and Housing Knocked Loose

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisN

Feeling the Heat
Nov 19, 2005
Southeastern, Ct
hey guys and gals, I guess I got too ambitious loading my stove and jarred the secondary burn tubes and left side tube housing off its hanging system on the stove frame. When looking at the front of the stove the tube housing on the left side, nearest the side door, is knocked completely off it's hanger system. I wasn't able to look too closely this morning because the stove was still hot, but I am wondering if anyone has any idea how difficult it will be to rehang the housing and burn tubes. I looked at the online manual and see the exploded view, but the detail isn't sufficient to see just how it attaches. As it stands right now, the 3 tubes, left side tube housing, ceramic top plate and insulation blanket are all removed from the stove. Does anyone have thoughts or experience with this?

Thanks, Chris

Okay, I got it all put back together when I got home from work. All set here.

Good for you Chris. We have an Oslo too, and I wondered if I might knock the tubes out of whack myself someday. I didn't have anything constructive to offer you though - glad it worked out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.