Jotul Rangeley Installed

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mossy517

Oct 8, 2013
We pulled the triiger and brought the stove home with us on Saturday, we have one more break-in fire to do and then she is ready to roll. I can already tell that this stove will heat our home just fine; it throws some nice heat even at the 300 degree mark.

I have sent in for the free WinterGrill offer, so we awaint it's arrival. I wonder what their turnaround time is, anyone have an idea? We also called the dealer to have a F55 handle assembly brought in to retro the handle to a fixed one.

Anyhow, here are a few pics. (The wood rack will not be staying and we have some re-arranging of furniture to do)

Attachments

• Stove 1.jpg
    Stove 1.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 513
  • Stove 2.jpg
    Stove 2.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 398
Reactions: CASEMAN2011
Looks great!

Nice! My F55 is still in the crate in my brother's basement waiting for my house to be built. I'll be following your thread and hope for updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.