Jotul Rockland C550

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gibson

Apr 29, 2008
Lincoln, RI
Self install with 25' SS liner and block off plate. On my fourth fire right now and it has been a pleasure to operate thus far.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 1,243
That stove is pretty sweet. You got that going for ya, which is nice.

carl spackler said:
Self install with 25' SS liner and block off plate. On my fourth fire right now and it has been a pleasure to operate thus far.

Looks great!! Enjoy the heat..

Ray

I just got around to showing a picture of my Jotul Rockland, self install with heat shield,insulated liner,and insulated block off plate, I wonder if some people having trouble getting heat out of thier insert really need a block off plate to help keep the heat from going up the chimney?

Attachments

• 244.jpg
    244.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 1,047
I am getting good heat. I definitely need to improve my circulation though, still only one week in...

Posted in wrong title, sorry...

A special "Thank You" to the fellows on this forum who helped me with information, choices and shortening the learning curve for a successful start.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.