JRT Puppy Comes to Visit...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WES999

Minister of Fire
Jan 12, 2008
Mass north of Boston
This cute little guy came to visit for a few hours today.
He is a 10 mo old JRT, he belongs to my ex, she brought him over so my daughter could watch him for a while.
He is great little dog very friendly. My dog Bella who is somewhat DA was actually pretty well behaved.
We kept them separated by a gate.
( 2 pics one won't show full size)
jrt1.JPG

Attachments

• jrt2.JPG
    309.1 KB · Views: 83
Reactions: ScotO
They're great dogs! We have a 14 year old Lily and a 1 year old Male, Benny. Benny is a small guy,,, we'd get that breed again...

100_7068.JPG

My guys are 9 and 2, our 4th and 5th JRT. When I met my hubby 16 years ago, he had 2 seniors that have since passed and our 3rd we raised together, adopted him at 4 years old, just passed last summer at 12. The guys we have now are a handful but they are the best if friends, not to mention adorable ;)
image.jpg

Reactions: charly
Status
Not open for further replies.