Jump starting my pellet stove....Possible causes?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pmf2000

Nov 11, 2009
Calgary, AB
I have an Enviro EF2. In order to get it working, I have to disconnect the Dial-a-fire (Auger speed control) connection wires from the Auger timer and use a jumper wire between the two pins. After the auger has been going for minute, I then quickly connect the Auger speed control and things seem to work fine (generally).

Any ideas? I have already replaced the Auger timer. I am considering replacing the Dial-a-fire controller but something tells me it could be something else.

That said, if anyone knows where I can get a Dial-a-fire controller at a reasonable price, let me know. It's over a hundred bucks here which seems on the high side.

Thanks!

Tim

Tim,

This is Enviro's link to manuals.

http://www.enviro.com/help/manuals.html

About 1/2 way down page under Pellet Stove are two manuals listed C-10800 Pt 1 and 2.

These should be able to help you identify what is wrong.

Once you figure out what part you need, re-post and someone should be able to help you.

Good Luck,
---Nailer---

Status
Not open for further replies.