Juniata Pellet Delivery Tomarrow

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tgloersen

Oct 21, 2009
N New Haven County, CT
3 Tons of Juniata from BT Enterprises....$230.00 a ton what do you think of Juniata's, i heard there the same as the Energex American brand which ran very nicely in my Harmon P-68.

I burned the Energex American brand for most of last year. I thought it was a descent pellet with good heat and low ash. My only complaint was some pellets were very long 1.5-2.0+ inches. My Accentra had no problem eating them up with a clunk every once in awhile. Happy Heating!

Juniata is a good middle of the road pellet. If the Energex ran good in your P-68, these should do the same. Yes, I think they are the same pellet, different bag.

I live about an hour and a half from the factory. They have a good reputation around here, the ash content is something like 0.03%. They say they are from The Makers of Energex.

Ah, I'm only as smart as what I can read, even then I don't understand everything. I'm following the link right after this.

Thanks for all the good replies

I'm stepping down from the Hamors last year as they definetly produced allot of heat, my problem was they also produced allot of klinkers, I'm thinking because they burn so hot that they are melting the ash in the burn pot.

- I'll let you know how they run.

Status
Not open for further replies.