Just a regular day at the office...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GAMMA RAY

Minister of Fire
Jan 16, 2011
PA.
She is getting bigger every day. She works so hard she needs a nap! :)
nitt2.jpg nitt3.jpg nitt1.jpg

I would love to bring my lil girl to the office....NO FAIR!!

I would love to bring my lil girl to the office....NO FAIR!!

That is Bossman's doggie....she comes every day with him to the office.;hm
That would not fly if any of us brought our pet to work..:mad:

AHHHHHH, dog friendly work places, the world would be a better place if we had more of them. Amazing how our canine companions provide a positive catalyst to a whole lot of things we face in day to day living.

Reactions: Adios Pantalones
I bet she has those super sharp puppy teeth. Love it

Those puppy teeth are friggin sharp! She is loosing them now. We find them around the office.
I don't know if it is all the rings I wear or the bracelets but she thinks I am her teething toy..._g

The dog does raise the office morale. You can be having a bad day and then you see her taking a nap in her silly sleeping positions......or you take her outside and play around with her and your day is better.

She needs to lay more "lady like" me thinks...the floozy...;em;lol
More pics:nitt4.jpg nittny.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.