Just a thanks and to pass it on / Englander 30 deal

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swampy

Sep 28, 2011
NW
Just wanted to say thank you for such a great site and what a wealth of info from the members.

Also if anyone is dragging their feet on an Englander...mine was delivered last night from the Ny home depot for $824. Shipped...and they now come with a free blower! I didn't even know about the blower but what a nice surprise. If interested Google "home depot coupon code" find one you like and write the code down for when you place your order...I saved 20%, easy as that.

Now I've got to get some mortar and start on the hearth before it gets cold! I can't wait to get her placed and roaring.

We got the 30 too....it is installed but we did not fire her up yet..we were surprised the blower came with it too...
our 13 did not come with one...
Welcome to the 30 club...
I am sure there will be many posts about the 30 this season..
Lots of new owners here... :)

Whoo hoo...nice deal on a solid stove. Congrats and I hope you get it in place for the up-coming cold season.

And welcome to the forum.

where the heck is my blower? geesh. Even when I think I got the best deal, I didn't, lol.

edit: ok, I'm done whining, I remember now that I only paid $690 for my stove...

Danno77 said:
where the heck is my blower? geesh. Even when I think I got the best deal, I didn't, lol.

What'd you pay for yours? Mine was $700 (before tax) and came with a free blower. I could have had it for $650 with a free blower if I bought from overstockstoves.com, but I didn't want to wait for it to be shipped up here so I got it locally.

joecool85 said:
Danno77 said:

What'd you pay for yours? Mine was $700 (before tax) and came with a free blower. I could have had it for $650 with a free blower if I bought from overstockstoves.com, but I didn't want to wait for it to be shipped up here so I got it locally.
sorry, I was editing my post as you posted this.

It was $690 AFTER taxes... That was price shipped to my doorstep.

Danno77 said:

Yeah, while I got a good deal, you did indeed get a better one. That said, I am quite happy with my purchase. I hope it turns out to be as nice a stove as it seems to be so far. Can't wait to start heating with it this winter.

joecool85 said:
Danno77 said:

Yeah, while I got a good deal, you did indeed get a better one. That said, I am quite happy with my purchase. I hope it turns out to be as nice a stove as it seems to be so far. Can't wait to start heating with it this winter.
In another couple of years none of us will remember the exact cost, but hopefully we'll still be talking about the quality, performance, and how it was such a good bargain.

GAMMA RAY said:
We got the 30 too....it is installed but we did not fire her up yet..we were surprised the blower came with it too...
our 13 did not come with one...
Welcome to the 30 club...
I am sure there will be many posts about the 30 this season..
Lots of new owners here... :)

The # of new 30 owners has to have reached 2 dozen or better. With myself included...

Warning: Be prepared for articles of clothing coming off.... What an awesome stove. Still cant believe the Nuclear heat that comes off of it..

Congrats on the purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.