Just a thought

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

muss

Feeling the Heat
Feb 26, 2008
Embden, Maine
tds
It's gonna be a long heating season no doubt, & we all seem to gel pretty good & i was thinking , maybe we should start filling in our profiles , then i think we would really be known far & wide as the Pellet Pigs that we are :p I filled mine out last nite. With Christmas coming , who knows the possibilities . Getting together for chapter meetings of Pellet Pigs :lol: over coffee & such . What are your thoughts ? Muss

muss said:
With Christmas coming , who knows the possibilities . Getting together for chapter meetings of Pellet Pigs :lol: over coffee & such . What are your thoughts ? Muss

I'm in as long as you give good Christmas presents, Muss. 10 bags of pellets each should do it.....You can keep the "and such" :lol:

I'll work on completing my profile a little later.

I just read your profile muss. Congratulations on the retirement! I hope you get to enjoy it for many, many years. I just turned "five owe" so I still have a few years to go.

BTW, I didn't see pellet hording listed under your hobbies ;-)

Every Pellet Pig in attendance at these coffee klatches will receive a bag of my Athen pellets come Christmas time ;-) Muss

Instead of for coffee, why don't we get together with a pellet grill. We could use the Athens pellets in the grill and have a real PIG roast!!!

codebum said:
Instead of for coffee, why don't we get together with a pellet grill. We could use the Athens pellets in the grill and have a real PIG roast!!!

Now yer talkin!

I want to be a pellet pig but I don't quite qualify.

1. Only have 3 tons
2. Did buy them in the spring though

Can I join? LOL

I 2 want to join the pellet pig team

1. I have 2 stoves
2. I currently have 2 ton of pellets
3. Will be going for more pellets soon

Oh I want to be a pellet pig :lol:

muss said:
It's gonna be a long heating season no doubt, & we all seem to gel pretty good & i was thinking , maybe we should start filling in our profiles , then i think we would really be known far & wide as the Pellet Pigs that we are :p I filled mine out last nite. With Christmas coming , who knows the possibilities . Getting together for chapter meetings of Pellet Pigs :lol: over coffee & such . What are your thoughts ? Muss

Nice thought, Muss. All you guys want to meet for coffee at 4:30 a.m. on Tuesdays in Bucksport, Maine, I'm there for about 10 minutes on my way to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.