Just came in brrrrrrrrrrrr

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pelletizer

Minister of Fire
Jul 17, 2008
Pellet County N.H.
Change of pace here, just came in 1/2 hour ago from sledding and the beastie boys are cranking! Wife is not to happy but hey I cruised the kids around for the past hour and now its time to crank up the tunes. :shut:

NH SOUTH EAST.
Total Posts: 332
Joined 2008-07-17 The noise . . . well, you’ve got me there . . .

I think the noise of thousands of RPM’S is awsome as your cranking along down trail or through a field.

WAAAAAAAA.......................

waaa is the sound the sled makes for all you non sledders, W WAAAAAAA..Varooooooooom...............................

LoL. Careful, don't wanna piss off the wifey or you
sleepy on couchy. :lol:

Glad you had fun. I spent the day snowplowing for some cash,
then plowing and digging out my house.

Zeta, Just blew the left channel on my vintage 25 year old Kenwood receiver, Damn! and I was crankin the Chemical Brothers too, Damn!
:grrr:

pelletizer said:
Zeta, Just blew the left channel on my vintage 25 year old Kenwood receiver, Damn! ....

I might have you beat, Pelletizer...I am still using a 30 watt Kenwood KR 4600 that my dad bought for me to use in college in 1975! :gulp:

I think you do macman, I think you do! My kenwood KR-930 is now limping along :down: , My Pioneer SX-620 at 24 watts per channel is still going strong but still is only at best from 1980, Well looks like time for a search for a new basement receiver (2 channel only) of course. need to power the Vintage EPI Monitor II series speakers with only a nice vintage receiver.

macman said:
pelletizer said:
.....Well looks like time for a search for a new basement receiver (2 channel only) of course. need to power the Vintage EPI Monitor II series speakers with only a nice vintage receiver.

I'm just about due to replace the kenwood myself (volume control is shot).....I think this is my next investment...Onkyo makes great stuff...

www.crutchfield.com/p_580TXS606B/Onkyo-TX-SR606-Black.html?tp=179

That is nice but a basement stereo must be vintage macman, I have a newer Onkyo upsatirs they are nice,
I think I may have the old Kenwood fixed unless I find a deal on craigslist or better yet you could send the pellet fairy over to help and assist in repairs!

pelletizer said:
macman said:
pelletizer said:
.....Well looks like time for a search for a new basement receiver (2 channel only) of course. need to power the Vintage EPI Monitor II series speakers with only a nice vintage receiver.

I'm just about due to replace the kenwood myself (volume control is shot).....I think this is my next investment...Onkyo makes great stuff...

www.crutchfield.com/p_580TXS606B/Onkyo-TX-SR606-Black.html?tp=179

That is nice but a basement stereo must be vintage macman, I have a newer Onkyo upsatirs they are nice,
I think I may have the old Kenwood fixed unless I find a deal on craigslist or better yet you could send the pellet fairy over to help and assist in repairs!

OK, I hear ya...vintage in the basement it is!

Oh, about the pellet fairy....she liked it here so much, she decided to move in, and is done with cleaning & fixing everybody's stoves....she says that if people just cleaned their stoves the right way, they wouldn't need her.

Besides, she has enough work here to keep all the "tubes" clean..... ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.