Just Enjoying Pellet Heat

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dw06

Nov 15, 2010
SW Pa
Happen to be off today and while reading all the post, just really enjoying my pellet stove.
Temps outside is at 7 degrees which is cold, but reading other members are much colder.
The pellet stove is doing great and I've found over last 3 years of pellet burning I really enjoy it!! Everything I do from hauling pellets, stove cleaning, to bringing pellets in to fill my barrels, never seem like work to me.
One of the biggest enjoyments is right here, reading all the post and learning something now and then. Ever feel like you know some members personally even though you never met in person? That's how I feel about many on here, sort of like an old friend.
So thanks to all for the help when needed, and wish you all a Happy New Year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.