just finished my wood piles

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

abby4000

Oct 6, 2009
Ontario, Canada
Here is how i have to utilize my lot to store 4 cords of wood. There is double what you see in this pic. These piles get sun and wind all almost day long. Current moisture is 22%, they will be just perfect for this burning season.

Attachments

• IMG_3573.jpg
    IMG_3573.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 1,051
Great pic and security team. What is that hedge that kind of looks like the Arc de Triomphe?

Excellent use of the space!

looks great. Nice looking dog and yard also.

You expect me to believe that a real dog!

As far as the wood goes, very cleverly done not intrusive at all.

abby4000 said:
the dog is my wood security and yes he is real, my dog food bill can prove it!!

Dog, thats more the size of a small horse. :coolgrin:

zap

Thanks for posting the pic.

Nice stacks - neat yard. I like the doorway in the hedge!

We have a American English Mastiff, I hope your little poochie is a bit better of a guard dog.

Interesting sunbrella. I've tried a couple and have found the weighted stands they come with are woefully insifficient in any pop up breezes , sometimes even when retracted.

Thanks for the replys..
maplewood -- that doorway leads to our vegtable garden. We expanded it this year, it is now 30'x15' with lots of good veggies growing...
billbs -- my dog has been trained to attack anyone but me or my wife from taking wood..... ya right, he would actually try and get the thief to play fetch with the wood!!! He is a BIG suck

my stacks are seasoning nicley in this heat. Caint wait for burning season

Status
Not open for further replies.