Just finished rebricking the firebox

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sebois

Oct 19, 2010
Maine
Just finished a re-bricking of the inside of my Fisher Baby Bear, which was last done in 1980 when the stove was brand new. It was quite a PITA, but came out great and everything is tight. Now for the exterior sand-and-paint.

This site is fantastic! I have learned a lot about the current state of wood heating as a lurker, and just registered a few days ago.

Well, welcome to hearth.com! You do know we are photo hogs, right? Post pictures! We love 'em!

Shari

Welcome Sebois . . . is it safe to assume you live up near the Sebois Plantation . . . of course I should mention that I have no idea where the Sebois Plantation even is located.

Welcome to the forums!

I just rebricked my Quadrafire; it really improved the character of the stove. More heat comes out the front, where we want it!

Status
Not open for further replies.