just got a price on a stove harmanp-43

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lock&load

Jan 19, 2006
east windsor ct
Hi guys been a while ,we have moved into a bigger house ,and after 2 yrs iam going to get a pellet stove here ,2400 sq ft raised ranch ,rec rm in basement about 650sqf ,stove will go in rec room and shoot up the stairs with extra fans to assit its a harman p-43 not looking to heat the whole house ,just help out last yr went thru 1600$ for oil ,stove will be about 3200$ and 600 to install ,and they will add 1 1/2 ton of hardwood pellets,

I also looked into this stove recently. One place quoted me at $2500 and $600 for installation, not including piping.

Another quote was $2649, $600 installation, 2 tons of pellets included, piping not included.

So I'd say your were priced a little high.

I'd put the stove were you want the heat... that would probably be on the first floor...

JBiBBs5 said:
I also looked into this stove recently. One place quoted me at $2500 and $600 for installation, not including piping.

Another quote was $2649, $600 installation, 2 tons of pellets included, piping not included.

So I'd say your were priced a little high.

I agree, I think you were priced high on the stove too. I bought a P-43 back in February for 2699.00. There are still going for that here in Western NY. Also check Harman's webpage because when I bought mine they had a 100.00 off coupon. I think there current promotion is a free ton of pellets coupon.

BTW the 2699.00 price was without any of the fancy trim pieces, etc. Just the basic stove. Good Luck!

just got off the phone,new price 2650$ plus 1 1/2 tons of hardwood pellets ,we lost the wife last month and i am also thinking Now of putting it in the upstairs ,so it can blow down the hall

we sell the p43 for $2399, and that includes two tons of pellets with the sale (currently).........delivery, pipe, installation, floor protection are extra.

and your install area is ? sorry just saw some of your posts ,i dont think you do service calls this far east,iam in east windsor ct.

Lousyweather said:
we sell the p43 for $2399, and that includes two tons of pellets with the sale (currently).........delivery, pipe, installation, floor protection are extra.

Where are you located? That sounds like a really good deal.

America! My location goes unlisted as sometimes my more conservative views are such that they are taken into a poor light on this website, and I dont want my ideas and ideals to affect those who depend on our place as a source of income and fulfillment. So, I help where I can, but prefer to go anonymous!

got the price down to2330.appox500 to install plus venting ,think iam going to put it upstairs,have 2 fireplaces but a insert would blow to the couch upstaires or a wall down stairs ,if i put it between the window and the fireplace below the mirrer upstairs it can blow down the hall which is 45ft long ,what do you think ,there coming over tomarrow to see where i would like it

Attachments

• 100_2384.jpg
    100_2384.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 211
  • 100_2383.jpg
    100_2383.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 196
Status
Not open for further replies.