just gotta pallet of Somersets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kenstogie

Feeling the Heat
Oct 2, 2012
Albany (ish)
so i just bought my second pallet of pellets...... Somersets . Got them for $188 at the local lowes. I always do the 10% mil discount thing and for some reason the guy gave me another $10 off not sure why but hey I aint complaining ;) Of course i paid for them and tommorow I use the gf's truck to pick them up...... I hope they're still there. they better not try and stick me with North Americans!!!!

Uh oh....you gave away your source before actually picking them up...big no-no... OMV is already in route! lol

I won't leave until I see my name written on the pallet wrap , I don't even accept a sold tag

Yup I kept a Craigslist score under my hat until I stacked them... Some sigs are too close to home!

wow i guess i need to use some discretion around the pellet pigs!!

nice avatar oldmountvernon, ;)

IMG_20130106_133931.jpg

What the hell kind of stack job is that? lololololololol jk. Nice score! BTW...those North Americans make a fine pellet for icy driveways!

What the hell kind of stack job is that? lololololololol jk. Nice score! BTW...those North Americans make a fine pellet for icy driveways!
I knew they had a use .... for something cuz they stink in the pellet stove. LOL

Reactions: slvrblkk
Get those bags off the concrete sure way to ruin pellets fast!

Get those bags off the concrete sure way to ruin pellets fast!

Just kidding couldn't resist a sick joke

, though I always have mine on plywood, snow from tires etc.

I knew they had a use .... for something cuz they stink in the pellet stove. LOL

Found them at 146 & rt 9 clifton park... why did you pay so much? got mine for $153/ton out the door! you dont know the "trick"...do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.