Just great winter forecast

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
after a interesting morning with my stove one end of my house got to 84.

Too warm to run the stove.Too many sunny days ahead in the high 40s and 50s. The solar will do the work on those days. Calling for 60 on tuesday.

I haven't had to light a match in weeks. The stove has never gone out.:mad:

I wish the day time temps were low enough i could be doing like that.

I d change my screen name to solar and wood except there is already someone here on hearth with that SN. Reminds me i havnt seen any post from him for awhile.

It dropped down to just under 5 drgrees this morning with another 3-4 inches of new snow, the big warm up should be moving in.

believe it or not we in northeast vt were at -8 here this morning i had about 6 inches of snow in the driveway. had to plow this afternoon. damn cold for november supposed to warm up after saturday well see. stoves nice and warm though

It dropped down to just under 5 drgrees this morning with another 3-4 inches of new snow, the big warm up should be moving in.

Yeah there is a big warm spell coming.

31 here right now.

yeah got up this morning and could tell its not nearly as cold yesterday morning was just frigid. supposed to get some snow and rain here in the next couple days. i say let it snow but keep that cold crap further north.

It was 32 when i woke up now it is in the 50's outside

Zap YOU should put in your signature where you are posting from (State and town) So when you say it s 5 degrees here, we know where that is.
Regards

Cloudy today,no solar heat! Guess its time to burn some stored sunlight in solid form.

Cloudy today,no solar heat! Guess its time to burn some stored sunlight in solid form.

Shew 62 outside now been outside piddling come back in and the is stove is 300.

Status
Not open for further replies.