Just had to laugh- Does it ever end!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gzecc

Minister of Fire
Sep 24, 2008
NNJ
One thing at a time. At least people are posting with REAL cord measurements these days. I like the "30/35 piece stacks" idea. I may have to use that.

DRY FIRE WOOD!! 908 337 6975

What is "Seasoned firewood? Sitting in the rain for three months.

My wood was cut , split and tarp covered for over a year. Its dry and ready to burn.

Full cord 128 cubic feet........................$220.00 delivered locally
Half cord 64 cubic feet.........................$125.00 delivered locally
30 / 35 piece stacks...............................$ 10.00 pick up only

What are we laughing about? Some guys are getting $225/cord up here.

It's 250 to 275 a cord here in Eastern Ontario....................................

Wood be a steal around here. Most want $250 minimum for mixed hardwoods (nearly green) or $300 for oak. None has been split for anywhere near a year.

Looked at that ad a bunch of times. Did it say what species of wood? I
wouldn't buy willow or poplar for that..... MAYBE soft maple or better....

gzecc said:
http://cnj.craigslist.org/grd/2021494542.html
Sorry guys, my thoughts were " split and covered for a year". Probably heaped in a pile with a nice heavy tarp keeping in the moisture.

Status
Not open for further replies.