Just how avaliable are PE stoves?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My PE dealer is the only one for about 200 miles, but he can get you a stove in 3 days, not too shabby in my book. I have only had my PE stove for a very short time but I can say I am very happy with this. The large firebox, good long burn, stay clean and clear glass (unlike my Avalon, very dissapointed with that glass......), and large ash pan. The only thing I am a little worried about is the blower so far, very strong but it is vibrating and I don't think it is from attaching it to the stove, must be something inside the blower unit itself. Either way it is not acceptable and I will be returning it shortly. Otherwise the stove rocks!

Once again I can only compare my PE to my Avalon (now sold) and Quad 5100 (in my Living Room). Both of these stove were good but I am still giving the advantage to the PE Summit. To boot, I am short 3 to 4 feet of Class A chimney pipe recommended by PE and it still burns great (still planning on buying that additional 3 feet and brace).

Status
Not open for further replies.