Just how old are we?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
About a year ago, I ran a similar poll in the Hearth Room. I've just searched and found it. The thread was closed after a couple of months and about 360 voting responses. I've opened it back up so if anyone's interested they can vote in order to see the results. Rick

https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/viewthread/35889/

3487269170_e73031d487.jpg

^older than quads dirt.

40 in July.

old enough to know better, still to young to care.

Hi -

48 here. One of my sons did a presentation in 4th grade "How to start a fire with Flint and Steel"... Yes I got a phone call. The teacher said he did a nice job, "The students were paying close attention, then in a second or two there were FLAMES!". He had a small amount of tinder, mashmallow size and stuffed it with his hand on the desk as he had planned, with no harm done.

I told her I would caution him to clear these types of issues with the teacher first in the future. He got full credit as I recall.

He's 15 still willing and does a good share of the processing around here.

ATB,
Mike

67 this morning, went to the gym to work out, went out to the woods and cut a couple 70ft maples and hauled them up and pulled them on my stack to cut. i think I'm 72 to nite.
leaddog

smokinjay said:
Jags said:
Lets just say I had to vote in the 40~50 bracket. :sick:

+1 but I got a big SAW! lol

+1 more 47 with the body of a 67 year old.

EatenByLimestone said:
Where do you vote if you are, say, 30?

Matt and 33
If it's your birthday today, you get to choose to be an old fart or not.
If it was yesterday you're SOL.

Adios Pantalones said:
Ahhh- I'll be 40 on the 31st- so it was nice to vote in the 30-40 bracket

Are you gonna change your vote next week? I turn 40 in July, but I went with the 40-50. I guess I feel older. I've noticed a larger forehead and some new hair colors too.

38 Sometimes wishing to be closer to retirement,Others wishing I was younger kinda caught in the middle but HAPPY here..

40 yrs old, but had to think about it my quick response is twenty!! i feel half as old as i am but pretty sure i am ony half as wise as i feel.

60 in May, hope to get there.......... :lol:

Shipper

36 going on 20 in my mind, and 36 going on 60 in my body - ugh!
Still looking forward to getting out in the woods this weekend.

43 on Monday. Last year I recieved a new Husky 339XP. Maybe a Quad or a Bobcat this year? LOL

KC

42. No wait! That was the year I was born.

47 and younger than I was 10 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.