Just Ordered 7 Ton - Home Depot Out Of Pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure hope that Hormone makes it through the winter for you. Look how many owners are posting with problems already! :p
Jealousy will get you no where

Reactions: tjnamtiw
Had things sized up by a tech this summer but not sure what system I'm getting yet still reasearching what I want but was told by a tech that the new heat pumps made today were good to go at -5 so that kinda got me interested
Gotta have some fun, :)
Those mini-splits with no ductwork are the ticket IMHO. When my heat pumps go, that's what I'm getting. Yep, down to -5 and you still get rated heat output! Can't beat that (except with coal, but that's another story people just have to learn). ha ha ha.

Well I'm glad to see somebody likes to have fun Bart's hard to joke around with. I'll let you know what I end up with heat pump wise going to wait til spring to have it put in

Heck yea, when you stop laughing even at yourself, you might as well just curl up and die. A laugh will cure any illness.

Reactions: Big papa
This thread has gone off topic but, back to the OP about the 7 tons. I am just trying to get the point across to the OP that he has better options on the market about heat pumps. Then he can change his order to 3 tons and enjoy the savings......contact your local HVAC installer and get a quote on the multi zone ductless split.

This thread has gone off topic but, back to the OP about the 7 tons. I am just trying to get the point across to the OP that he has better options on the market about heat pumps. Then he can change his order to 3 tons and enjoy the savings......contact your local HVAC installer and get a quote on the multi zone ductless split.
Off topic by two posts???? My post praised exactly what you're promoting...... Lighten up and smile. :cool:

Reactions: Big papa
Got it will be looking to have one installed in the spring.already had tech guy out to size up things ahead of time

Status
Not open for further replies.