Just Paid 10 Bucks for an O-Ring - Other Sources?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey thanks. I think that Pit Stop doesn't have ethanol free and is automated as well. I bought my Stihl from the predecessor of that current shop, now called AKF. I get chains sharpened there.

you're right about that pit stop being automated. I didn't know Joe closed up the shop or sold it. good to hear someone is keeping the business going.

He reoped a shop at his house a little down the road. My friend has bought stuff there and gotten chains sharpened. He sells Husky, etc, now, not Stihl.

The automated pitstop doesn't sell it. Or at least didn't in October when I was last out there. If they did, I bet they would get more business from the speedway.

The automated pitstop doesn't sell it. Or at least didn't in October when I was last out there. If they did, I bet they would get more business from the speedway.
I agree, not to mention just straight business from vehicles and small engine equipment.

I imagine the 1/4 mile race track next door would drain it dry on the weekends though! You can see the 1/4 mile track. Then you see a clearing to the right of it. The one in the middle of the screenshot. On the lower right of that clearing is the station. ==c That creek running behind it has over 20K brown trout stocked into it each year. There are also populations of native brookies and home grown rainbows in it.

upload_2013-12-28_16-34-17.png

yeah, the Kinderhook has a lot of local fishing holes along it sponsored by the state. it flooded real bad a few years back. my brother said the speedway, or at least the drag track was all underwater.

Status
Not open for further replies.