Just purchased New Englander 1500 sqft

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyb1970

Apr 22, 2014
New Jersey (Northern)
I just purchased my first pellet stove New Englander 1500 daft summer pellet stove. I hope I made a right purchase with the stove and I hope it makes alot of heat. Right now I use oil for heat and next winter I will have stove running. I would appreciate any feed back from people with this stove.
Thanks

The 25-PDVC is a great little stove. We put one in when we bought our house in September and it heated our main living space without letting us down once, even through this long cold winter we had. Keep it clean and it will run like a champ. For the price I think it is great! Our only other source of heat is electric baseboards, and I never had to use them once.

Welcome to the forum...I have no experience with the Englander stoves but read lots of good things about them and their support network. You will find lots of good information on them here and many members who will help you with specific advice for any issues you may have.

Status
Not open for further replies.