just saying Hello

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CTguy9230

Feeling the Heat
Nov 22, 2011
Northwest CT
just found the site a week or so ago and love it !

first year with a pellet stove (first week actually) and wonder how i did without one so long !

now...can someone tell me how to add info like i see on others posts about my stove info and things ?

just found the site a week or so ago and love it !

first year with a pellet stove (first week actually) and wonder how i did without one so long !

Welcome aboard!
I am also a new and can tell you that this site and the people on it are great.
Congratualtions on the new stove!

Rocco

Welcome to the forums!

Of all the advice I've received concerning my stove, the best advice came from these forums.

Welcome to the Forums. The greastest site in the world for Hearth related (and un-related too) items.

That 25-PDV is a great, time tested, and proven stove. Enjoy the heat.

Welcome to the forum.

Stick around, there are a lot of decent folks here who will try to help anyone with a problem.

But be warned at times we also can get off on tangents.

SmokeyTheBear said:
Welcome to the forum.

Stick around, there are a lot of decent folks here who will try to help anyone with a problem.

But be warned at times we also can get off on tangents.

good....then i,ll fit right in LOL

Welcome to the forum! This site is damn addictive! I'm new to it too and can't seem to go two hours without checking back. If I'm not checking on my laptop, I'm checking with my phone! Now I look exactly like the kids I make fun of. The ones always texting on their phone! Not good!

Welcome! This forum IS awesome. The people here are top notch and friendly. This is the nicest forum that I have ever been a part of. Good people!

Welcome to a another CT'er. lots of burners locally.

Welcome CTguy9230!!

You won't find a better, more helpful buch anywhere in the world!!

Once ya figure it out, we want pics of your stove...burning!

twojrts said:
Once ya figure it out, we want pics of your stove...burning!

Or at least the pellets inside burning... :cheese:

thanks everyone for the warm welcome....

nice to see some "neighbors" on the site as well

and yes...i'll see what i can do about getting a couple pics up

CTguy9230 said:
thanks everyone for the warm welcome....

nice to see some "neighbors" on the site as well

and yes...i'll see what i can do about getting a couple pics up

Hey neighbor! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.