just some midnight mauling pics.............

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
rdust. . .

hah. i knew someone would get it right off the bat! thanks for not lecturing... weve all done silly things in our lives.

WoodButcher80 said:
rdust. . .

hah. i knew someone would get it right off the bat! thanks for not lecturing... weve all done silly things in our lives.

No lecture from me, I've had plenty of "hold my beer" moments. :)

Harmless fun, not driving, no chainsaws, no explosives, we've all done much worse. They were even productive. Since when does fun not have some sort of compromise!

I had the family over for a birthday party yesterday. I was showing off my Fiskars Super Splitting axe. I was almost did a demonstration, but stopped myself when I realized that I was wearing open sandels and shorts, and had already consumed a few beers. I guess I wussed out.

I too would have drawn the line at sandals. The OP seems to have sneakers on. Much more appropriate!

Look at some of the faces, pretty funny!

Flatbedford said:
I had the family over for a birthday party yesterday. I was showing off my Fiskars Super Splitting axe. I was almost did a demonstration, but stopped myself when I realized that I was wearing open sandels and shorts, and had already consumed a few beers. I guess I wussed out.

I split in sandals and shorts the other day for quite a while before realizing it. With two rugrats I tend to get excited about any hands-free time...

At least y'all were smart enough to put up the camera before you started the chainsaw juggling!

Status
Not open for further replies.