Just To Make Pellet Burners Feel Even Better

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBart

Modesterator
Staff member
Second time it has happened this season. About seven o'clock I looked at the overnight forecast and saw that I needed to load the wood stove for the night. Around ten o'clock I load that big ole fire box up and get it cranking. While it is spooling up I sit down and look at hearth.com and then at the forecast. Damn! They have raised the forecast ten degrees and now this place is going to be a sauna tonight.

Where is the "shutdown" button on this wood stove? >:-(

Well Heck. Us spoiled pellet brats forgot about those days. Thanks for reminding use. I do fell much better(but my wallet is still a little light).

Hopefully you can open a window if you get a little to hot. But its better to be hot than cold, I say.

Stay warm
jay

I'm pretty much all done with the pellet game, but I think I'm going to keep one of my pellet stoves and a couple of tons of pellets just for the shoulder seasons... pellet stoves do work well for spring and fall when temps can be all over the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.