Just very proud!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's great and I hope he stays safe, you must be very proud!

Shake his hand before he leaves for boot - then shake his hand the first time he returns on leave. You will notice a difference.

You have every right to be a proud man, and so does he.

What is his job (rate)?

Shake his hand before he leaves for boot - then shake his hand the first time he returns on leave. You will notice a difference.

You have every right to be a proud man, and so does he.

What is his job (rate)?

Infantry

Congrats to your son. He has my highest respects. You have every right to be proud.

I salute the new Jarhead, wish him well, and admire both him and his parents. Rick (USN, ret.)

And well you should be . . . any young man or woman
who joins the military deserves a certain amount of
pride and respect in my own opinion.

I am very proud of my boy, Thank you for all the well wishes. I will tell him

Tell him congrats and thank you for me.

Tell the Marine to stand tall. Congrats to you for raising a Marine.

Congrats...You should be proud of your son!

Quote from Gunny Sargeant Tom Highway:

Well, well, well, well. I'm here to tell you that life as you knew it has ended. You all may as well go into town tonight. You may as well laugh and make fools out of yourselves. Rub your pathetic little peckers against your honies or stick it in a knothole in the fence but whatever it is, get rid of it. Because at 0600 tomorrow your ass is mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.