Just wanted to say thanks

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey z

Feb 16, 2012
Nor Cal Bay Area
I'm a nube to wood fireplace inserts. After reading threads for a couple of weeks went out and found a used Buck 21. When I picked it up I used everything I learner here (dollar bill test) ect. To look like a pro! The wife and I installed it in one day and everything is going great. Just wanted to say thanks for a great entertaining and educational site. Will ask questions if any problems arise. Happy burning

Welcome aboard Mikey. Good to hear that you have had a successful launch with the Buck.

Welcome to another Buck owner. We are in a definite minority here but we love em don't we. :lol:

Congrats on the stove and install. Bucks are well made stoves.

Woodpile it seems to be a great little stove. Tinkering around with the air induct to get a good secondary burn but for the price I think it's great

We love pics, Mikey... :)

Congrats on the stove and welcome to the forum Mike!

Ray

fossil said:
We love pics, Mikey... :)

+1

Welcome and enjoy the warmth!

This is the finish.. Got to downsize other pics to work

Attachments

• 2012-02-18_18-17-52_992.jpg
    2012-02-18_18-17-52_992.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 147
Status
Not open for further replies.