Kedel pellet boiler

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveGunter

Nov 15, 2011
coastal maine
I am burning a woodstove in my basement at the moment, to offset oil fired hot water baseboard, and realize the inefficiencies in doing so. I am considering a pellet boiler, the local shop has just announced this new Kedel pellet boilers line, I can't find anything on them here with a simple search of "Kedel". Anyone heard of them or using them?

Since the first one was installed just recently (as in the last few days) in the US you simply are not going to find much on them.

That being said Revision's been around for a while now and I highly doubt they would import something that wasn't of good quality.

I got my Tarm from them and Lee was very helpful. I would do business with them again in a heart beat.

K

Status
Not open for further replies.