Kedel Vacuum feed.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had some fines built up in bottom of the bin at end of season, so i just let the vac. pick that up with the last pellets in bin. The BioWin burnt it all. When it ran out of pellets i shut it off. Then used shop vac to clean bin good and two hoppers in BioWin ( which by way had very little fines left at this point). Cleaned the rest of boiler and it is all set for next yr. Just have to add pellets when ready. You can come and look at the boiler anytime. I do not sell them, but i really like the BioWin after having a pellet boiler that was junk first two years before i replaced it with a BIOWIN. It is easy to clean. Foamit Up

Status
Not open for further replies.