Keep your eyes out when driving...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Molson

Jan 10, 2008
Midland, Ontario
I was heading back towards the office this morning and looked to my left and noticed a guy in a bucket truck in a backyard. So, naturally, I had to turn around. A local tree service was removing a clump of large basswood trees. I approached and asked what they were doing with the wood, he shrugged and said its free for the taking. I asked if he could drop it off, no problems! Will be there when I get home from work tonight. Good thing its mild today, I think I'll have a couple hours of chainsaw time tonight to clear the driveway. I'll take pics, I wouldn't mind some of your guesstimations on the amount of wood, cause I have no idea from looking.

So, there is another good thing about north country; here that wood will be split and sold..

Status
Not open for further replies.