Keepin' it holy, mang.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spent all weekend up on the mountain at our Scout camp with the youngest son (11). While there, we cut a nd split a couple of standing dead oaks (worked out to around 1/2 cord), even made a couple Swedish torches to use next year, if they are ready. Also repaired the flue pipe on the main cabin. Got pelted pretty good with rain on Sunday morning, but the kids had a great time. As for me, didn't sleep well and the back is paying for it this morning.......

Some firepit chicken we did for supper on Saturday afternoon .....

2012-09-29_17-50-19_353.jpg

The Swedish candles we made....

2012-09-29_16-44-27_378.jpg

Chillin' by the fire.....

2012-09-29_16-44-01_500.jpg

Reactions: Eatonpcat
Woke up at 7 picked up stepson at train station after he worked over night taking down Neil Young show @ Central Park. Walked dog and went back to bed. Woke up again at ELEVEN! It had been a long week at work for me. Made omelettes for the Mrs. and me. Winterized boat. Went out for burger and beer with the Mrs. Watched Person of Interest (DVR). Fell asleep again a little before 1 am.

So, you missed church, and didn't even have a baby? What kind of day is that? :rolleyes:

Not very holy or productive. Slept too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.