Keeping warm

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the good thoughts. We back in reality now. Fire is going and keeping us warm.

Great pics . . . thanks for sharing. Of course I see that even though you were in a sunny and warm paradise you were still thinking of us and shooting pics of wood. ;)

Great pics . . . thanks for sharing. Of course I see that even though you were in a sunny and warm paradise you were still thinking of us and shooting pics of wood. ;)

But of course! I was also hoping to attend a nighttime fire dance on the nude beach, but the family had other plans. Oh well, maybe next time.

How else is he going to hold on to his post count record?.... You never know when someone like me will sneak up and post 34,000 new posts overnight and dethrone the master ;lol

Reactions: raybonz
Wow very picturesque BG! Great pics and that rainbow tree is unreal!

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.