Kenmore wood stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmp49402

Jun 6, 2016
Fountain mi
looking at getting this kenmore wood stove for my pole barn. Cannot find any information on it and only a few pics from an online auction house that had one for sale. Tag has serial number 119.141000 sears and Roebuck on the back. Want to find some information on this stove and also if it's supposed to have a door latch. I've exhausted my resources to no avail on finding information and called the Sears parts direct and they have no part or model number in their resources for this stove. I'm clueless. Any help wood be appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    74.3 KB · Views: 2,058
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    68.5 KB · Views: 1,921
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    23.2 KB · Views: 653
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    54.1 KB · Views: 1,151
Sears products are all rebranded appliances ... it may just be "close enough" type info. Definitely need a door latch on the firebox...

Circulator style stove likely 1940s-1950s. Not having a whole lot of luck finding another one. Wood/Coal circulators have similar cabinet style but open in front rather than wood side load like the one you are looking at. http://nepacrossroads.com/about19700.html

Last edited:
Personally I would not bid more than $5 for this unit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.