Kent insert

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

archer292

Jan 3, 2008
LI NY
My neighbor has a Kent wood burning insert in his fireplace. The insert was installed by the previous owner of the house and no information on the unit was left for them. They asked me yesterday about installing a blower as the unit presently does not have one. They asked me because they know I have been researching inserts for my own fireplace. I don't know much about any of them other than the one I'm purchaseing so I was hoping someone here could shed some light on this for them. The previous owners were not in the house all that long, maybe 5 or 6 years so the insert can't be that old. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.