Kent ultima 2000

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quentin2

Burning Hunk
Nov 4, 2013
Palmer, ak
my buddy just had this unit given to him, doesn't appear to be a current model. Anybody know anything about it, I'm not finding much info online.
Thanks
image.jpg
Not the best pic but only one he sent me

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks begreen, they mention the ultima being introduced in late 80's. It sure does look newer than that. My buddies father in law traded something for it then fixed it up, notice the custom handle. He put new brick in it too which rules out the ceramic lined one their talking about. I guess he'll have to call up a Kent dealer to find hearth and clearance requirements. I'm curious if there's any hearthers out their burning one of these.

All my talk of my stove had got him wanting to get a princess. His FIL knowing this scored this one for him and surprised him. Kind of ironic if anyone's seen my splitter post in gear section my FIL just gifted me a splitter. Makes it hard to gripe now when the In laws are coming over.

The stove does look in nice condition. There should be a UL tag on the back listing clearances. I don't think there are any Kent dealers in the US any more.

Reactions: Quentin2
The stove does look in nice condition. There should be a UL tag on the back listing clearances. I don't think there are any Kent dealers in the US any more.
my buddy just had this unit given to him, doesn't appear to be a current model. Anybody know anything about it, I'm not finding much info online.
Thanks
View attachment 148325
Not the best pic but only one he sent me

Hi, I'm in New Zealand and hearth thickness is 50mm concrete.

The door IS gold plated believe it or not.

This is what you are probably looking for...
https://snt147.mail.live.com/mail/V...linbox&attindex=0&cp=-1&attdepth=0&n=79081037

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.