Kind of a slow night...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NHcpa

Minister of Fire
Feb 16, 2014
Honyock NH
Using my Jotul screen to aid my pellet stove...

image.jpg

That really looks like fun, wish I could do that with my cordwood.

Finally! A use for that screen for the F3.

Hardly worth it I guess...the mound is about 8 bags worth. We know how to have fun here in NH and I am certainly not speaking on behalf of all residents. Ha! Anyway, my fines box is a bother to get to with an insert and have not been emptying the entire bag in to the hopper because of the fines. I do have a life so don't go hating on me folks...

image.jpg

Hardly worth it I guess...the mound is about 8 bags worth. We know how to have fun here in NH and I am certainly not speaking on behalf of all residents. Ha! Anyway, my fines box is a bother to get to with an insert and have not been emptying the entire bag in to the hopper because of the fines. I do have a life so don't go hating on me folks...

View attachment 152897
Lol I'm from NH that's not fun !! Sounds like a boring life ..

dlavigne is buying, even better!

Going to take the fines pile and use it as a starter in the Jotul, so all is not lost.

Is that a " fine" tip pen? I thought I was bad<>

Reactions: bogieb
Actually,
anyone who has an Insert NEEDS to take a shortcut here and there...
I don't blame him..
some Inserts can be a real Pain for cleaning..

Hey, I get out when I snow blow and shovel - does that count?

Status
Not open for further replies.