King 5500M Problems no heat

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

frizman86

Jan 15, 2012
Ludington, MI
Well I just got a call from My wife since I am out of town and I guess the stove is making a very loud noise and I have no heat. With the setting on heat range 1 it usualy keeps the main living area around 75 degrees and as of an hour ago it was down to 55 degrees. So she had to kick on the Propane fernice, $2.50 a gallon ouch. Kinda sucks since I have only had the stove for 3 weeks. My guess is it is the room fan/ Distribution fan, since the fire was still going. Or is there other things it could be.

I will be calling US Stove Company on friday, but I would kinda like to know what I am talking about when on the phone with them. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.