king 5500m thermostat

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

charlieg

Apr 5, 2016
gay west virginia
i would like some information on thermostat systems for a kind 5500m pellet stove is there one available and how difficult is it to install and exspense is another factor i have had my king stove 1 yr now and love it just the constant burning and getting up in early mornings to shut it down due to roasting me out is only down side other than that i love it can someone help me with this

Welcome to the forum! Since mine is just on the probe, I'm not much help. I did a search and there are threads that discuss thermostats for the 5500m. Use the search top right. Hopefully a member will see this and jump in.

Reactions: charlieg
Status
Not open for further replies.