King Parlor on its way for install this week.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ohlongarm

Minister of Fire
Mar 18, 2011
Northeastern Ohio
Got the call the stove shop employees are back from vacation and ready to get me hooked up. King parlor with satin legs,rails,fan kit and ash pan.Hope she does as well as the King Ultra she's replacing,just hope she doesn't topple over from being wobbly or unsteady,that would not be good.>>;)

Reactions: Highbeam
I sure like the satin parts on these stoves. You got the fans for free right? BKs having that promotion.

Also curious about new BK cats. Are they ceramic or steel?

I sure like the satin parts on these stoves. You got the fans for free right? BKs having that promotion.

Also curious about new BK cats. Are they ceramic or steel?
It'll be ceramic.

Got the call the stove shop employees are back from vacation and ready to get me hooked up. King parlor with satin legs,rails,fan kit and ash pan.Hope she does as well as the King Ultra she's replacing,just hope she doesn't topple over from being wobbly or unsteady,that would not be good.>>;)
Never did I say that it was gonna topple over. Not even close...

Did I say you did?Anyway havin some fun here this is a fun and informative forum.Nothing but funnin. Belucky you don't work in LE it's non stop ball bustin ,you just grow a thicker skin.Anyway the Parlor better be rock steady on the install or back it goes,final payment upon install. Any gamblers out there will she stay or will she go?:)

Did I say you did?Anyway havin some fun here this is a fun and informative forum.Nothing but funnin. Belucky you don't work in LE it's non stop ball bustin ,you just grow a thicker skin.Anyway the Parlor better be rock steady on the install or back it goes,final payment upon install. Any gamblers out there will she stay or will she go?:)
If she does tip over she'll likely land in NJ prob next to my ex girlfriend

He was having fun, I got a chuckle out of it. You can bet that he will verify satisfaction with the sturdiness which means your warning had value.

We dropped to mid 40s this morning, will be starting to burn in the next few weeks. Looking forward to another season.

Please post pic when you all done with installation. I would like to see that bad boy in action

Please post pic when you all done with installation. I would like to see that bad boy in action
Will do if I can figure out how to post it's been awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.