1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Kotly order coming in to Cleveland

Post in 'The Boiler Room - Wood Boilers and Furnaces' started by bupalos, Feb 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bupalos

bupalos Member

Loc:
    ne ohio
    If anyone wants to join in and save shipping, I am going to be finalizing an order for Kotly.com on Wednesday. Their policy is $800 shipping on the first boiler, 500 on the second, 400 on the third. So you'd save either $150 or $280 on shipping.

Wire transfer only on large items. Of course anyone should realize that ordering direct you save a LOT but there is no dealer or warranty support, and orders have taken 2-3 months to arrive. I can pick up in Cleveland and bring units as far as 70 mi south. or east, or further if you want to work something out.

Also, if anyone has any kind of heat or plumbing business and a means of processing credit cards and would serve as my "importer" for this, I'd pay a 3% premium and $250 extra towards your shipping portion.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.