Kudos to Mike Holton....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tailrace

Sep 25, 2007
Bullville NY
My Englander was going through a bag of pellets in 12 hours on the lowest settings, and it would make a loud rumbling noise....kinda sounded like a freight train was ready to come through my house. A few others were having the same problems, and I chimed in on the post pretty late at night and asked Mike for help. He called me the very next day and went over each problem and how to fix them. It wasn't ten minutes after I got off the phone with him that I had the problems resolved....now I get about 24 hours out of a bag and no more freight trains :^)
Thanks Mike, you are an asset to both Englander and this website!

Wtg Mike! I think ESW is headed in a very good direction thanks
to you. When the time comes I know what my next stove will be!

zeta said:
Wtg Mike! I think ESW is headed in a very good direction thanks
to you.

Ditto!

In the spring I will be purchasing a second stove and will be considering Englander
after I have seen how great you guys are with helping with any and all
issues that come up.

WTG!

Status
Not open for further replies.