Kuuma Vapor Fire?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DonDee

Feb 13, 2014
CT/PA
Hey all,

I'm new the site and like most trying to get as far away from oil as humanly possible. I'm in the process of getting into another home with a walkout basement and convenient storage to a wood pile (Step 1). The next step is indoor furnace for next year...I'm really interested in the Kuuma Vapor Fire, and have seen quite a few positive experiences on it. I've justified the money to spend on one, just would like to see it in action before I pull the trigger this summer. Does anyone have a vapor fire 100 or 200 that they would mind showing off in CT or NE PA? This thing sounds too good to be true and is easy enough for my wife to use from the sounds of it. Shoot me a PM if anyone wouldnt mind. Thanks.

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.