L. Lange & Co. Model 6303

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WEB

Oct 20, 2013
Massachusetts
Hi All -

I am trying to determine a value of an old L.Lange & co. wood burning stove that came with an old house that we recently purchased. Based on research I've done on this site and on the web I think it is a Model 6303 manufactured during the 70's or 80's.

I'm not sure that we're going to use this stove so I would like to try to sell it. Any thoughts on value would be appreciated. The overall condition is OK. The dark gray enamel is chipped in placed and there is minor surface rust. The seams on the side panels appear to need new cement (common based upon what I've read).

Thanks in advance for any comments/information. 013.JPG 010.JPG 012.JPG

Love that stove

Nice find.....

It's really hard to set a value because it's really "market price" - that is, if someone wants it they may pay more for it. In my book, I would put a low-end value of about $350 on it and a high end of $650.

Thanks for taking time to respond and for the information - much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.