Labonvilles Black Friday Sale

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peakbagger

Minister of Fire
Jul 11, 2008
Northern NH
Labonville's is advertising their annual Black Friday Sale, 20% off everything in the store except power tools and accessories. The local paper has a additional 10% off coupon. Folks have reported in the past that they would also do the 20% off on phone orders. Most Christmas seasons they may have another 20% off sale but the coupon Is normally just Black Friday.

They have taken printed copies of the coupons in the past, but believe they only are for walk ins.
Page 13 (you may have to do free registration).
http://edition.pagesuite-professional.co.uk/Launch.aspx?PBID=8c4af509-8814-415a-bfa7-07ab466afc1a

They have several locations in Me and NH but given that the primary branch is nearby to where I live that's where I go. They sell high quality work and recreational clothing and their winter boot selection, both logging and non logging is hard to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.