Labs love snow

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Badfish740

Minister of Fire
Oct 3, 2007
I left work early yesterday (my wife gave me the flu) so I cashed in a tele-work day today since I still feel like crap and it would have been a 2+ hour ride into work this morning. Here's Hank on our morning trip to the woodpile:

Winter2011_2010.jpg

Winter2011_2008.jpg

All Hank's missing is a cask on his collar! Looks fun, hope you're felling better.

Hank looks like one very cool dog.

Good pic of Hank.
Abby loves the snow too.
Hope ya' feel better, and you DID thank the missus for the flu, right? %-P

Attachments

• IMG_4855resize.jpg
    IMG_4855resize.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 443
ISeeDeadBTUs said:
Is Hank pointing, or'z he got ice in his pads?

He actually points a lot when he sees something that catches his eye or hears a distant noise-I think he was actually looking in the direction of the neighbor's dog barking behind a fence.

PapaDave said:
Good pic of Hank.
Abby loves the snow too.
Hope ya' feel better, and you DID thank the missus for the flu, right? %-P

:lol: Of course... I don't know what's worse-having the flu, or having to listen to her say "I told you so" because I never went and got a flu shot. She was done with it in less than two days and I'm on day three :( I felt so bad this morning I almost turned on the oil heat!

Great pics!

Duke loves the snow as well! he was going nuts yestarday in the 20 inches we got. he was dead to the world last night and this morning. doesnt like how he cant pee/poop in the woods tho. he needs his privacy! he either has to jump through the snow or if he tries to run/walk through it he acts like a snow plow. its great!

Attachments

• IMG_20110108_141720.jpg
    IMG_20110108_141720.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 343
  • IMG_20110112_162939.jpg
    IMG_20110112_162939.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 356
Jesse James is a big fan of the snow too! Peeing and pooping does get tough in 16"+ though.
dogwinter0607009.jpg

Hank is one fine lookin lab!

Here's "cheyenne" playin in the snow

Cheyenne%20023-copy.jpg

She reaaaaally loves the snow lol
Cheyenne%20030-copy.jpg

Oh and i can't forget our new addition "macy" (lab mix). She wasn't so sure of the snow at first.
Snow2011%20004.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.