lacking OWB threads

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanko

Minister of Fire
Feb 26, 2008
livingstion co, Michigan
This site seems to be into efficient wood burning devices which is good. Ive been on the other site alot, probably shouldnt mention it, but im sure you all know which I;m talking about. There is alot of OWB guys on there. I just went from a wood furnace to an Oslo because of the amount of smoke it made and the huge amounts of wood it burned. Im no greenie, but Im all for clean responsable burning

Please post the site, I'd like to check it out.

Thanks

We like to help everyone, but at the same time "push" the most modern appliances because they have advantages such as efficiency and cleanliness. No problem with links to other sites as answers to questions or threads. I don't get around much (to other sites), so I don't have the whole picture.

myzamboni said:
www.arboristsite.com ?
yep thats the one. olot of OWB dudes on that one

Attachments

• wood pile 3.JPG
    wood pile 3.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 357
Better to have 2 inserts or stoves than one of those "wood gobblers" and polluters!!

There's a new generation of gasifier OWBs that burn much more cleanly. You'll find some owners discussing them in the boiler room.

tell me thats not your redneck treestand above that woodpile!

Adirondackwoodburner said:
tell me thats not your redneck treestand above that woodpile!
REDNECK TREESTAND111111111 No let me tell you something, it had electric, gas, couch for winding the girlfriend up, gas frig for beer, gun rack, work bench, are you jelous or what. Im pretty proud of that. Im the envy of all my redneck friends. Shot deer, turkey, cayoteys (spelling), squirels, cats, crows, and the door when gun went off. many uses for my treestand

no man, I hear you! I would love to have one of them! sure beats sitting 20' up in a tree i nthe bare elements! Would lvoe to see some more pics!

Leave it to a redneck to put his "manroom" outside the house, up in the trees, with the ability to shoot from it. Brilliant!

hedgeburner said:
what does OWB stand for???? Noob I know!!!!

obnoxious white boy, like most of us are, at least I'am

Status
Not open for further replies.