LaCrete pelllets???

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Utilitrack

Feeling the Heat
Oct 14, 2008
Central ME
I saw this on SIB's website.."Ask about our new brand of pellets! They are called LaCrete Pellets and are made in Alberta, Canada. These pellets are 100% softwood. They have high BTU's and low ash content. There are no additives and they are double-screened vacuumed for minimum dust.
$289 Per Ton or $373 for a 65 Pack / Picked up or Delivered
$6.00 Per Bag" Anyone used them ??????

Just picked up 1.3 ton of these pellets they burn hot and super low ash i like them better than the 2.5 tons of vermonts I just burned.

Joe Buck said:
Just picked up 1.3 ton of these pellets they burn hot and super low ash i like them better than the 2.5 tons of vermonts I just burned.

Where did you get them. I have 3 bags left out of 2 tons. Need pellets fast! Local lowes only has infernos.

Status
Not open for further replies.